16 Sep Tesla Talks – 3 HACKS To Make Sure You Never Stop Climbing
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author and Husband gives three great hacks on how to keep momentum on your side as the two scariest things in life are momentum or lack of momentum. In today’s episode, Peter suggests ways of building momentum, committing to your craft, focussing on mastering the process, thinking about the big picture, systemizing your growth, and getting in the zone.
- Peter Voogd says that he has realised the two scariest things in life are momentum or lack of momentum.
- He says when you have momentum on your side it’s almost like you’re working at a different frequency and so there’s only three things that keep momentum on his side.
- He ensures that he is always in the zone when he creates content or shoots videos or writes his book or when he creates motivational tracks for his mix tape.
- Peter states that he doesn’t even have time for wasted conversation because he has his family and he is running a business, so he doesn’t have time for small talks as he has a big vision and mission.
Three Key Points
- Peter gives three unshakable keys to keeping momentum on your side because according to him when you don’t have momentum on your side, nothing seems to work and when you have momentum on your side it’s almost like you’re superhuman, you’re in a different state of mind and you’re creating better results than you ever have.
- When you execute these three things (Predetermine your outcome/ Systemize your growth/ Keep the big picture in mind), when you actually build momentum and build a sustainable business, you can afford the luxury of travelling and see your business growing.
- According to Peter sometimes when you have a big vision, you’ll represent the strength, courage, and ambition; you have to think about the big picture and the big picture will keep you focused on the little things that keep momentum on your side because when momentum is on your side, everything becomes so much more enjoyable and easier.
I've been working 70-80 hours and of course, I'm asking for help, when I ask the Society for help, all they tell me is work harder. Click To Tweet
My mistake was I got too cocky and I left too quickly without any systems or the right people in place, and I've seen more businesses crumble because of that. Click To Tweet
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine