22 Sep Getting Started In Real Estate w/ Mikey Taylor
In today’s episode, I’m interviewing my good friend and former pro skateboarder turned real estate investor, Mikey Taylor.
He is the current president and managing partner of Commune Capital — a private real estate firm that’s managing close to $200 million in real estate.
We’re going to talk about how to get started with real estate investing…
And share some insights on how you can stay ahead of the game and really capitalize in this new economy.
Show Highlights Include:
- How Mikey went from being a pro skateboarder to managing close to $200 million in real estate
- The mindset shift you need to make if you’re struggling to make money right now
- What you need to understand as a beginner real estate investor (if you want to invest in real estate but you have fear and uncertainty, this advice from Mikey is for you)
- Powerful questions you should ask yourself if you’re looking to make your first investment
- And a whole lot more.
Listen in on today’s episode here!
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine