05 Aug Tesla Talks – How to Live Like the 1%
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Husband and Father shares his thoughts on how to be happy and more fulfilled as well as the right way to take advice from people.
- Peter says don’t let people who have never built a dynamic lifestyle, tell you how to run yours.
- He states that one of the best pieces of advice he had got from one of his early mentors was to take few opinions.
- Peter mentions that following his advice will not only make you happy and more fulfilled but you won’t have regret because you’re living the best life based on what you want and not others false beliefs.
Three Key Points
- According to him it’s so important just to fact check everything and just be very careful who you take advice from. Just do your own due diligence to get around.
- Don’t let people who have never built a dynamic lifestyle, tell you how to run yours. Don’t let people that are fearful about certain things with our kids, affect how you raise yours. Don’t let people without competent kids affect your kids confidence because their insecurities.
- Peter points out that he wants to listen to people those know themselves; those have confidence in themselves and their ability to live the best life possible.
I was just thinking about how crazy it is as you get older, how many opinions people have and how many of those opinions really are not true. Click To Tweet
Tesla Talks – How to Live Like the 1% Click To Tweet
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine