27 Mar THE 5 HIDDEN TRUTHS OF SELF-AWARENESS & MASTERY
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
Do you experience roadblocks and obstacles on your journey to success? I share with you one of my biggest breakthroughs in the past year that can make a considerable difference in your business, fulfillment, and peace of mind. It’s also one of the most important topics out there, surprisingly not talked about enough. Understanding and knowing yourself in today’s world is more powerful than anything that you can focus on right now.
Find out how to define and understand your strengths, values, and gifts so that you can take your life and business to a whole new level. Learn the tactics and mindset needed to dig deep and figure out who you really are because once you do, you’ll build a stronger foundation for your life, become laser focused, and achieve the results you desire.
In this episode, you will learn . . .
- Why one of the keys to understanding yourself is to find out what lifestyle is NOT for you
- The importance of knowing how to spark your own fire
- How to protect your health of mind and set standards for every area for your life
- Find the reason that makes you and your company unique
- The trick to make the opinions of other people irrelevant
- What’s your biggest priority to developing a higher level of self-awareness?
Winner gets brand new ‘Know Yourself’ sweatshirt, physical copy of ‘Know Yourself’ Mixtape CD, and hardcopy of ‘6 Months to 6 Figures’ book signed by Peter Voogd.
Follow the Steps Below to Enter To WIN! (COMMENT BELOW)
- Check out ‘Know Yourself’ mixtape on iTunes
- Leave a review
- Screenshot your review
- Post in comments below
- Forward screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUOTESPeople that know themselves know how to spark their own fire regardless of any tragedy or circumstance Click To Tweet You have to have a polarizing point of view, one that is fully authentic to you Click To Tweet It always is better to be loved or hated than just tolerated so you need to establish your persona Click To Tweet