25 Jul Re-writing Your Story and Killing Your Inner Villain
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
IN YOUR OWN STORY, WHO IS THE REAL VILLAIN?
It’s hard for us to believe in things we can achieve because of our perspective. Our internal emotions become our own enemy and we become our own villains if we continue to giving in to the negativity in our head. But you can turn this around.
One thing we all don’t realize is that the only one who can defeat this negativity is ourselves. You are the enemy but you are also the hero. But this is something that takes work and internal training to realize. This is why you need to keep working hard on your belief.
Today’s episode will be all about how to flip your story to benefit you, THE HERO and defeat your fears, insecurities, the VILLAIN in you, by focusing on your internal emotions.
Let’s dive in!
In this episode you will learn…
- How you can shape your belief according to what you can achieve
- The importance of potential for yourself and for others
- What the key focus should be towards making peace with the enemy in you
- The value of action over belief and potential
QUOTESThe ultimate resource, from here on out - are the feelings and emotions that make you resourceful Click To Tweet Here’s what you have to ask yourself, what’s your story? Click To Tweet
1. WHO WILL YOU BE, THE VILLAIN OR THE HERO?
- #1 Academy for Gen-Y/Millennial Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 200 Testimonials