05 Dec Business Key Beliefs In Your Business & Life with Lori Harder
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
What’s the one thing that excites you?
In order to make your goals and dreams a reality, you have to make room for it. You need to find your creativity so that you would not get bored on your entrepreneurial journey. If you’re not driven enough then what’s the point?
Lori Harder, a leading expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness, and self-love, joins us to share her business key beliefs that helped her get to where she is now. She has grown two multi-million dollar businesses as a successful entrepreneur and network marketing professional.
In today’s episode, Lori talks about why you need to be more interesting to yourself and to enjoy your journey towards success. She shares important business beliefs that will help you when you hit your cocoon moments. She also shares how you can use your pain as a motivator to achieve your goals!
In this episode you will learn…
- Finding your creativity and the things that excite you
- Lessons learned from being extreme
- Using your rock-bottom moments as fuel to reach success
- Becoming more interesting to yourself
WHERE DO YOU STILL ENJOY YOUR LIFE? HOW CAN YOU BE MORE INTERESTING TO YOURSELF?
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Guest Social Media – Lori Harder
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Gen-Y/Millennial Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 200 Testimonials