12 Nov The 5 Rules to Entrepreneurial Greatness
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd talks about the 5 rules to entrepreneurial greatness that he has gathered from his multi-millionaire guests. They all adhere to these rules!
- In the past few months, Peter has been lucky enough to interview plenty of incredible multi-millionaires
- There is one thing that all of Peter’s incredibly successful guests have in common
- Each guest has some kind of pain from their past that they use as motivation to turn adversity into an advantage
- People who grow up that had everything given to them usually don’t have the hunger to achieve greatness
- Peter’s guests have much higher standards that they set for themselves that are shaped by what they want and where they want to go
- You’ll get what you tolerate, so don’t tolerate being disrespected, being broke, or having bad energy around you
- Everyone has a thermometer, whether it’s with their health or income, that is set by their self-expectations
- Make a list of the things that you shouldn’t be doing, your weaknesses, and delegate those out to avoid wasting your time
- Focus on your area of genius, your strengths, and delegate everything else to your team
- You need to delegate any task that someone on your team can do 80% as good as you
- Truly successful people have a deep desire to give value to their audience
- Peter doesn’t interview all multi-millionaires, only the ones that he respects because of their ability to add value
- Pressure and bounceback, the ability to fail and try again, are essential to achieving your goals
- Greatness itself can only be achieved by those who are willing to fail more times than their competition
- An obsession with problem-solving within their field has fueled the GOATs in every industry
Three Key Points
- If you ever feel complacent, you haven’t experienced enough of the type of pain that alters you as a human.
- Lower standards and a fear of risk stop those in the 6-figure range from crossing that threshold into the 7-figure range.
- Successful people focus on their strengths, things that keep them engaged, and things that produce growth in their business.
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 500 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine