16 Feb How to Become an Exceptional Leader
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
We focus an entire episode on how to be an exceptional leader as I discuss my personal leadership transformation and the specific lessons and insights that thought me how to leverage my team’s strengths and develop people and leaders. I list down the reasons that leaders fail and what you should do to take full responsibility in your life and in your business. And lastly, I break down the breakthroughs that allowed me to understand the qualities of exceptional leadership.
In this episode, you will learn . . .
- The true purpose of leadership and how to know if you’re doing it right
- What the top five reasons are that causes leadership to fail and what to do to avoid them
- The impact of emotion on your decisions and how it affects your team
- Why it’s important for you to work for your team and not the other way around
- What do people feel after interacting with you? How do you want to improve that?