03 May DON’T Listen If You Have TOO MANY Leads | Shaun Clark gamechangers Interview
On this episode of Y.E.L. 2.0, your host Peter Voogd, serial entrepreneur, mentor, speaker, best-selling author, husband, and father talks about ways to maximize business profits. He gives out great tips to scale-up your business. According to him the biggest key to business is getting and keeping customers.
- You can create maximum profit when there is maximum pessimism.
- Peter says who we associate with and who we connect with, is how our philosophy is formed in business.
- There is a need to have the right foundation and principles in our head before we can ever make changes.
- There’s only one focus in business and that should be the consistent focus.
- Number one purpose in business is getting and keeping customer.
- You have to have a strong referral focus.
- Most businesses 90% focus on increasing number of clients.
- How are we viewed and positioned in the marketplace, how many testimonials do we have out there.
- How fast is your speed of implementation?
- To keep things consistent in business do periodic check-ups.
Three Key Points
- Know your business; write down all the things that you are doing in your business.
- Need to understand that it’s about getting and keeping customers.
- Referrals can be one of the most important tools to exponentially grow your business; hiring, delegation and right positioning of experts is a big profit maximizer too.
If you would have told me I was ever going to even make six figures in entrepreneurship, I would have laughed in your face. Click To Tweet
If you happen to be dissatisfied with your income, you have to investigate all the excuses. Click To Tweet
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine