04 Jul Have An Amazing Life, Regardless Of What People Say!
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Husband and Father gives his insights and tips to an amazing life.
- Peter states that he hasn’t been paying attention to things that doesn’t matter.
- He reveals that he doesn’t do any social media first thing in the morning, his phone remains off.
- Peter suggests having to know and have a filter system on what you’re bringing into your brain.
Three Key Points
- As per Peter, his vision is to help other people, not him, his business is about customer service exceeding expectations giving value, not him and the legacy is not about him.
- Peter mentions he has his meditation for 15-20 minutes, just with his own thoughts. He kind of clears his mind and that’s been an absolute game changer with no social media.
- He says that you got to know your prime time; you got to know where your natural energy is from, or when it is the best. You only have a certain amount of willpower and hence he doesn’t make too many decisions first thing in the morning.
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine