21 Feb How To Invest In NFTs 2022 (Complete Guide)
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, and Founder of the prestigious ‘Game Changers Academy’ shares a simple way to understand NFTs. He gives out some great points which we need to research before investing. He also explains how they sold out their first NFT project.
- First, understand why you’re investing, and then it’s important to adapt and understand where the markets are going.
- It’s an understanding and an awareness of what’s coming and how to decipher real value from hype.
- The biggest key to succeeding in this industry is, understanding how to research projects so you don’t get scammed.
- Research the team/the founders who are involved, you should never invest in a project where the founders are anonymous.
- The artwork has to be differentiated as to bring people in.
- We should look for projects that give results right away.
- Peter doesn’t want to be involved with people that make that much money that doesn’t want to improve society and get back to culture.
- A lot of people value hype and quantity over quality. We want to value quality over quantity.
- What is longevity look like? What is their plan to make sure the holders consistently get value delivered, and the value of the NFT goes up?
- We should keep in mind while we’re looking at projects, is there a roadmap that’s proven that’s consistent that shows that the holders will consistently get value.
- When you see a project organically growing delivering consistent value with a little bit of hype and excitement, then that’s something you might want to get invested in.
- Only take opinions from people who you would trade places with who have similar results that you have.
- Don’t trade based on emotion or FOMO trade based on due diligence, preparation, understanding, and awareness.
3 Key Points:
- We should be finding projects that have both utility and value attached.
- The reason why 90 plus percent fail is that there is a lot of hype, a lot of promises, hidden owners, and no real-world value.
- Peter shares simple five things on how they sold out their first NFT project – 1. The right people were involved. 2. They had artwork that was unique and differentiated. 3. They had real-world utility and value right away. 4. The collective intelligence of their holders. 5. Massive give back.
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine