05 Nov Leave outdated business models in the past!
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author and Husband talks about the ways to raise your standards in every area of life and business. He stresses on continuing to sharpen your perspective till you feel you’re reaching some of your potential and your vision. Peter says, once your vision starts to unveil itself, you will not believe how happy and fulfilled you are and he thinks that’s the ultimate goal.
- Peter says if you base everything off your past, that exercise doesn’t work. You have to base it off to things like what’s possible and what’s your potential.
- Anyone can read a few people can take what they read and execute it and actually put it into their vision and their life. So that’s why it’s more valuable than just reading, says Peter.
- Peter points out that once you have strong enough reasons, when you know why, the how reveals itself; if it’s not revealing itself to you yet, you haven’t wrote down your reasons.
- You need to ensure that you’re only reading and consuming things that you feel are best for your knowledge based on what you want, mentions Peter.
- Peter highlights that you got to have a good circle of friends, cut off anyone that’s toxic, or fix it, or explain the vision right.
- The key is to stop tolerating things you shouldn’t be tolerating and life’s going to revolve around the standards that you set for yourself.
Three Key Points
- If you love and respect money, it doesn’t make you selfish, it makes you intelligent because if you look around, the more money you have, the more freedom you have, the more leverage you have, the more you can do, the nicer places you can eat, so it’s more convenient.
- You need to have an ideal vision, have your values, have your top five results that you want to accomplish in the next six months and your top 10 most compelling and fulfilling reasons of why you want to do what you do.
- Whoever has the strongest reasons usually becomes the most successful. Once you have your compelling reasons, then it’s just what’s the number one skill that I need to start thinking about mastering or studying, or learning or reading about and then it’s focusing on mastery, versus overload, stop reading random things or stop taking random acts of action.
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine