19 Jan How to Build a 7 Figure Online Empire – Mindset & Strategies w/ Marie Forleo
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
Sometimes, you need a tiny voice to tell you how to get into the big league.
Call it your intuition, moral compass, core mantra or your inner self, this tiny voice was what guided top-notch life coach, philanthropist and online media legend Marie Forleo to leave a steady job at Wall Street and reboot her life as a struggling entrepreneur. Burdened with debt and living from paycheck to paycheck, Marie started building her business, waiting on tables and bartending on the side to make ends meet.
Her vision, authenticity and stamina won in the end. Described by Oprah Winfrey as a “thought leader” for the next generation, Marie Forleo runs an award-winning show and a Forbes Top 100 website, provides world-class training programs, and leverages her own experiences and interests (psychology, entrepreneurship, hip-hop, spirituality) to help others create value, find fulfillment, and make a difference.
YEL is fortunate to have one of the most successful women in business as the featured guest in our Monthly Millionaire video series. Join us as Marie Forleo shares how she found the inspiration to blaze her own trail, the importance of trusting your intuition, and what it really takes to become a game changer. Cut your learning curve in half by catching her tips and strategies on how to succeed and find meaning in your business and personal life.
In this episode, you will learn . . .
- How to follow your inner voice (2:15, 8:01, 31:44)
- The multi-faceted approach to obliterating your fear of people (13:14)
- The importance of taking it slowly and being persistent (26:20)
- Why focusing on results matter (5:21)
- Tactics on how to build an online empire (20:24)
- How to lay the groundwork for genuinely providing value to others (4:20)
- How to hack growth by sharing success with others (2:43, 32:50)
- Why having an inner circle who share the same vision is critical to your success as an entrepreneur (15:32)
- How to retain and attract major clients (27.48)
- What Marie would change if she were to start out today (17:05)
What does your inner voice in your soul say about your career, business, or personal life?