04 Aug How Sleep Can Improve Productivity & Enhance Performance
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
Today’s episode is an absolute treat as I talk to NY Times Bestselling Author and Huffington Post co-founder, president & editor-in-chief, Arianna Huffington about the importance of sleep and how it’s impacted her life today.
As one of Time’s 100 most influential people and Forbes’ most powerful women – Arianna’s thoughts on work-life balance, productivity, and sleep have great effects on our daily lives. Her 15th book “The Sleep Revolution” details how we’ve dismissed rest and sleep as a society and how nothing short of a revolution is needed.
In this episode, you will learn . . .
- Why sleep deprivation is the new ‘smoking’
- The delusion of being productive if you forego sleep and the facts about how critical sleep is
- Why productivity is not just about getting things done
- How to get more writing done
- The best advice Arianna has ever received
Arianna has shown has the importance of making sleep a priority. What are you going to shift in your sleep routine after listening to her?