24 Jun Tesla Talks – The Power of Being Present
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Husband and Father helps people understand how to develop certain skills that allows them to make money for their family. He talks about the importance of living and enjoying life by being fully present in each and every moment.
- Peter states that the only way to enjoy time and make time go by slower is by being fully present.
- He talks about his mentor who has three kids, very successful but he puts his family first and still ensures that his business runs.
- Peter says that he challenged himself for seven days & tried to be fully present with whatever he did.
Three Key Points
- As per Peter, one of the things that always stood with him that he never understood the power of till he got older was the statement, wherever you are, be there.
- The only way to enjoy and pause time and make time go by slower, is by being present. Fully present like in your breath, smelling the room, paying attention, putting your phone away, etc.
- If you keep yourself fully present in whatever you do then you’ll feel a sense of fulfilment and joy that you don’t get from being multi-focused or being always on your phone.
There's nothing worse than wishing you were somewhere else so wherever you are, be there Click To Tweet
Who is world class, who makes $100 million, but never makes time for his family, the kids know who he is, he never missed he never goes to the basketball games he misses everything? Those people I don't respect anymore. Click To Tweet
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine