23 Jul The 5 Recession-Proof Hacks Part 1
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Husband and Father gives his insights and tips to achieve guaranteed success. He advises to focus on what you are best at in order to get optimum results. He also recommends becoming the best at something and delegating everything else.
- Peter refers to John Wooden, one of best coaches that you have to give 100% each day, whatever you don’t give today, you can’t make-up tomorrow.
- Peter questions, “Why would I let my weak self, make decisions when my best self was making them for my future self.”
- He states that we can’t depend on our feelings or circumstances in business as he has seen moods kill more businesses.
- Peter guarantees success by saying that he could be in the worst mood ever, but if he just does these things that are already in his schedule.
- He says that there needs to be consistent accountability until you’ve proven that you’re self-sufficient.
- The host suggests to figure out what you’re going to master; once you get extremely good at one thing, then you can move forward to the next thing
Three Key Points
- As per Peter, if you can become the best at something, when you’re good enough, the money will find you. Money will literally find you when you’re good enough.
- He recommends taking things away and whatever your highest values are and then measure everything against that.
- Peter gives a key tip on achieving success and optimum results by focussing on one thing that you are best at. He also advises to do things that you’re exceptional at and that produce real results.
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine