30 Jan The right connections will bring MASSIVE success
In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, host Peter Voogd, an Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, and Husband talks with Brad Lea about how to be successful you need to get around the right people.
- The first thing Peter tells everyone is that you got to understand who you are and who you’re not and get around the right people that are already at that level.
- Peter found a way to reach out to people; he would reach out to people every day.
- It pisses Peter off that he was in school, for 15 to 20,000 hours in his life and he came out of school broke, knowing nothing.
- Everyone should have their own business and try to work it, thinks Brad Lea.
- Brad states that there are always people out there with excuses.
- If you can’t figure out how to make six figures, you got to look in the mirror and realize you’re missing something, mentions Brad.
- Sometimes Brad questions himself thinking that if he is an idiot because he didn’t graduate high school.
- Brad wants to be in meetings with these extremely powerful people to know the inside plan.
3 Key Points:
- To get around the right people Peter made a target list of his growth friends, his maintenance friends who were pulling him back and a list of people who were doing things that he wanted to do in his company at the time.
- Peter realized the first thing most people ask for successful people is their time, and at the same time, the number one thing people value when they’re successful is their time.
- People need to realize that when the economy is down money doesn’t disappear. Instead, there’s more money than ever, because the money just transfers hands.
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine