08 Apr What Is your “Zone Of Fire,” and why you NEED It. | JLD Gamechangers Interview
On this episode of Y.E.L. 2.0, your host Peter Voogd, serial entrepreneur, mentor, speaker, best-selling author, husband, and father interviews John Lee Dumas about mastering your micro niche, learning when to say ‘no,’ committing to your goals, and accomplishing ‘uncommon success.’
- What does John Lee Dumas see as the biggest problem that entrepreneurs have?
- Does John Lee Dumas see a lot of people that try to be everything for everybody and end up ruining everything?
- Is saying ‘no’ a strategy to lead to more lucrative ‘yes’ situations?
- John Lee Dumas talks about achieving freedom.
- What was John Lee Dumas’s path to committing to doing a daily podcast?
- Be the best solution for one real problem.
- What does uncommon success mean to you and how can people find their own version of it?
- What must entrepreneurs do to solidify freedom, lifestyle, and success?
Three Key Points
- Identify your big idea and become the best at that thing.
- Know when to say ‘no’ because you only have so much time and energy.
- You may have a great idea. But make sure the barrier isn’t too low for your competition to jump over and take your place.
Everybody who I see that has a problem is trying to be a pale, weak imitation of somebody else. They are like, ‘Look at what Peter is doing. Let me do that. Look at what John is doing. Let me do that Click To Tweet
There is a season for everything that you are going to do in life Click To Tweet
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine