14 Mar The Real Reason 99% of Entrepreneurs Aren’t Making Money
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
Do you know why 99% of entrepreneurs aren’t making money?
I have met a lot of people who have a million dollar dream, want to make it big, crush it, and break records but guess what? They lack EXECUTION. They may have wild ambition but their bank account certainly doesn’t reflect it.
Here is the reality; anybody can write, think, and plan but only a few can execute and that’s the difference between success and failure. If anybody can do what you do or break your record, then it has no value. If your dreams don’t challenge you, it is time to go back to the status quo. Don’t be the person who speaks and thinks without execution; let your actions do all the talking. Stay mysterious and never reveal too much.
If you must succeed in the next phase of your of your life and create value to become relevant, then you will have to change your cycle of friends, habits, and read good books.
Develop a habit of implementation and stay focused on materializing your dreams. The marketplace only rewards the values you present and nothing more. Do things
that are uncommon because the sweetest revenge is achieving massive success and CREATING AN EMPIRE.
If you’re ready to turn your ambition to real results, join us on this week’s episode and start executing today!
In this episode you will learn…
- Why planning is not enough and execution is key
- How to create real value through strategic action
- How to get inspired to take the right actions and decisions
- How to go from zero to six figures in six months
QUOTESLet your lifestyle, let your results, let your actions speak for you not your words. Stay mysterious, don’t reveal too much Click To Tweet Value comes when you do things that are hard to do Click To Tweet
1. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT TO YOUR VISION THAT YOU NEED TO EXECUTE ON RIGHT NOW?
- #1 Academy for Gen-Y/Millennial Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 200 Testimonials