01 Feb HOW TO RISE ABOVE THE NOISE AS AN ENTREPRENEUR
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
Are you taking 100% ownership for your life and your success?
Most people place the blame on everybody else and they’re betting on everything else – sports games, casinos (you may be interested in Casino X if you are into that), but they’re not betting on themselves. Today’s episode is about betting on yourself and not letting anybody else or any external circumstance affect your life, happiness, and vision. Sure, finding out which odds are best for the big game coming up is useful, but you don’t have control over those. Whereas, you can do things and make changes to your life to significantly increase the odds of your success in this world.
Truth is too many people place blame on everybody else. Entrepreneurship forces you to level up and grow as a human. and forces you to become better or you don’t eat. You can either chase success or become so valuable that people come to you!
In this episode, you will learn . . .
- How to take ownership for your life & your success
- How to simplify your entire business into 1 page (Very Valuable)
- How to create a dynamic and powerful vision for your life & business
- How to decide who to follow & what content to consume
- How to be part of the 5% who actually reaches their goal this year
- The power of mastery vs overload and why it kills 99% of millennials
Watch part of my speech from the Take Ownership Mastermind at the Red Bull Arena: